Bible numbers, Enochian studies, prophetic images, and signs of the times
Seminal article: Key of “23”
Most Recent Posts:
- Wings-of-an-eagle fractal & the throne-room cherub April 21, 2021
- Throne-Room fractal, based upon math of Bible & Bk. Enoch March 31, 2021
- Did God’s Green Earth just have a heart attack? March 27, 2021
- Book of Enoch’s “70” & “100” generations of 120 years March 23, 2021
- Pt. 1. Jubilees of Book of Enoch & the Dead Sea Scrolls March 16, 2021
- Book of Enoch’s 70 generations (100 jubilees) March 12, 2021
Freely use anything from this site with just a link or acknowledgment back to 1260d.com.
Fractals of Heaven
What are Bible Fractals?
Bible fractals are not naturally drawn images but result from mathematical formulas. In this case, they are derived from the Bible. Fractals are the geometry of chaos.
“Bible Fractals” produce symbolic images that closely resemble the vast imagery found in the Book of Revelation, and thus the entire Bible, as well as the book of Enoch.
The Rod of Enoch is Pi “π”
Bible fractals are formed by reshaping circles according to strict mathematical formulas. Thus, the formula for pi is fundamental to fractals. Bible-fractals ‘just happen’ to create the scenes described in both the Bible and the book of Enoch.
If that weren’t enough, the formula for Pi (“π”) in and of itself just happens to also create the calendar described in the Book of Enoch as well as the Bible.
- “Pi” should not be related in any way to the calendar of Enoch — but it is!
- Fractals should not create the vast imagery of the Bible, nor the book of Enoch, but they do!
The below formula is the same as the above but instead of adding “one second” it adds 3½ “parts” instead. (A”part” is the smallest part of a day according to Jewish and Babylonian reckoning.)
Enoch and Calendar of Enoch
- Enoch: Tribulation Witness
- Is the Book of Enoch Inspired?
- Enoch’s Prophecy of 7 cycles of 490
- Part One: How the 364-day calendar works
- The Key of 23 — Serpent into a rod
- Enoch calendar is also Pi to 22nd decimal
- Throne-Room fractal, Measuring rod, & Book of Enoch
“Mystery Babylon” revealed
One of the many images that predict future events before they happen.
Furthermore, a “falling star” struck the moon at the exact minute of the Jan 20th eclipse.
Images found on this site can be freely used with a link or acknowledgment back to 1260d.com