Bible numbers, Enochian studies, prophetic images, and signs of the times
- Ezekiel Code Oct 22, 2021
- Prophecy in Charts: Jesus is our Sabbath Rest Sept 25, 2021
- As foretold 21 years ago, Name of God appears on Jerusalem temple wall Sept 14, 2021
- Cocoon/Moth Fractal, symbolic of death & resurrection Sept 10, 2021
- Temple harps burn at hour of 360-cal. New Year Aug 17, 2021
- Jesus wins the 700th Olympiad! August 8, 2021
- “Sabbath year” is at hand! Jew & Gentile “One new Man” Aug. 6, 2021
- Are UFO’s real? June 14, 2021
- Wings-of-an-eagle fractal & the throne-room cherub April 21, 2021
Freely use anything from this site with a link or acknowledgment back to 1260d.com.
Heaven in Fractals
These fractals are generated using multiples of seven.
You will “see” what you want to. The key is to think biblically.
Above, the Lord rides on His heavenly chariot into Paradise, surrounded by myriads of angels and the 24 elders. The cherubim are left out to allow observation of hidden details. However, the below image includes the multi-dimensional cherub with “wings of an eagle”.
What are Bible Fractals?
Bible fractals are not naturally drawn images but result from mathematical formulas. In this case, they are derived from the Bible. Fractals are the geometry of chaos.
“Bible Fractals” produce symbolic images that closely resemble the vast imagery found in the Book of Revelation, and thus the entire Bible, as well as the book of Enoch.
The Rod of Enoch is Pi “π”
Bible fractals are formed by reshaping circles according to strict mathematical formulas. Thus, the formula for pi is fundamental to fractals. Bible-fractals ‘just happen’ to create the scenes described in both the Bible and the book of Enoch.
If that weren’t enough, the formula for Pi (“π”) in and of itself just happens to also create the calendar described in the Book of Enoch as well as the Bible.
- “Pi” should not be related in any way to the calendar of Enoch — but it is!
- Fractals should not create the vast imagery of the Bible, nor the book of Enoch, but they do!
The below formula is the same as the above but instead of adding “one second” it adds 3½ “parts” instead. (A”part” is the smallest part of a day according to Jewish and Babylonian reckoning.)
Enoch and Calendar of Enoch
- Enoch: Tribulation Witness
- Is the Book of Enoch Inspired?
- Enoch’s Prophecy of 7 cycles of 490
- Part One: How the 364-day calendar works
- The Key of 23 — Serpent into a rod
- Enoch calendar is also Pi to 22nd decimal
- Throne-Room fractal, Measuring rod, & Book of Enoch
“Mystery Babylon” revealed
One of the many images that predict future events before they happen.
Furthermore, a “falling star” struck the moon at the exact minute of the Jan 20th eclipse.
Freely use images with a link or acknowledgment back to 1260d.com