The Next Great Solar Eclipse Sign After 2017
The next important eclipse to watch for is in ten years – August 2, 2027, when a total solar eclipse passes over Egypt, (including Thebes), and Mecca. Then exactly seven “Eclipse Years” later another occurs over Medina. Mecca and Medina are the birth and death locations of the Islamic prophet Muhammad!
Seven years after the 2027 total eclipse, on the Lunar New Year of 2034, and less than three hours before the (Solar) Spring Equinox, another total solar eclipse passes over Egypt and Medina.
(This one in 2034 occurs exactly 71 jubilees from the Exodus in 1446n BC . To be specific, it occurs 71 jubilees to the very day when another similar total eclipse occurred [1446n1] that crossed over the source of the Nile River. See Part One.)
There are exactly seven Eclipse Years (“Draconic years”) between the eclipse of 2027 and 2034 — a time frame fundamental to the Bible, and the book of Revelation.
The 2034 Total Solar Eclipse is very Unique
An unusual synchronicity of calendar-types occur within the same countries that experience the eclipse on March 20, 2034. (See my Calendar Converter.)
“God has ordained the nations boundaries in both time and space. He calls all nations to return to the One True God, and to believe in Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of sins.”
- Occurs a few hours before the religious Jewish Lunar New Year instituted by Moses in Egypt exactly 49*71 yrs earlier. (The eclipse passes over Egypt.)
- Occurs a few hours before the Muslim (Hijri) New Year, (by the sighting of the first crescent moon). Sunni Muslims observe this day to celebrate the victory of Moses over Egyptian Pharaoh. (The Jewish and Muslim calendars overlap in agreement like this only every 12 or 13 years on average because the Muslim calendar employs no leap month or day system to adjust to the solar year.)
- Occurs a few hours before the Spring Equinox — the Solar New Year!
- Therefore occurs a few hours before the Persian, Kurdish and Afghan New Years –the same locations where the eclipse also passes over, because their calendars are made to coincide with the Spring Equinox. (India’s New Year is delayed by one day.)
- Occurs on the 10th day of the first and second months of the year on the 360 calendar of the prophets. This is the anniversary of when Israel crossed into the Promises Land to claim God’s territory marked by this eclipse, and it is when God commanded Noah to get into the Ark, respectively. It is also exactly 49*71 to the day from when the first Lamb was set aside for the Passover-Exodus from Egypt, Nisan 10-14. (Also see Ezek 40:1, where God marks his Millennial territory, Ezek 45:1.)
- The eclipse also passes over Egypt, too, which is the 10th day of the last month of the Ancient Egyptian Calendar. This is agreement with the same month as the lunar calendars, but which is the same day (10th) as the 360 calendar (but not the month). (The Ancient Egyptian Cal. is a 360 calendar, too, but with 5 days added at the end of every year, and would not normally be in sync with either day or month with other calendars.)
- The eclipse passes over a large swath of China. Depending on the year, the Chinese New Year can occur between Jan 21 and Feb 19. Although the Chinese New Year always occurs either one or two months before the Jewish Lunar New Year, it is interesting to note that in 2034 it falls as late in the solar year as is possible– on Feb 19. The Chinese New Year therefore also occurs just one lunar month before the eclipse.
- Perhaps the most remarkable is that the eclipse passes over Iran, and directly over the city of Shiraz, the home of the Bahá’í faith and its calendar. Their calendar works on 19-year cycles, and the eclipse marks either their New Year’s day (in the Middle East), or a few hours before the New Year outside the Middle East. — But amazingly, this day completes the 190th year of their calendar, (ten full cycles of 19 yrs from 1844 AD)! The number “nine” is very important in Bahá’í numeric. And nine cycles of 361 years (“Kull-i-Shay”) before 1844 is 1406 BC, Passover to be exact, when the Manna ceased. This was just five days after Israel entered the Promised Land! (See Calendar Converter.)
- The Zoroastrian calendar of Iran (Persia) is a 360 calendar. In modern times, 5 or 6 days are added at the end of their 360 year, so that the first day of the year occurs on the Spring Equinox. (Their day begins at dawn.) However, the 360 calendar that God revealed to me resets itself again in spring of 2035 — one year later. (See Chart.) In ancient times the Zoroastrian calendar had a leap month of 30 days added every six years, but an extra leap month was to be added every 120 years. (History shows that usually they neglected to add this month.) The prophetic 360 calendar of Christ, (see Calendar Converter) also begins on the Spring Equinox. It begins at or near the birth of Christ. It begins 6 BC, at the Spring Equinox. The 360-calendar of the prophets is based upon 40-year cycles and achieves the accuracy of the Zoroastrian calendar with its 120-year cycles. (I was NOT aware of the Zoroastrian calendar when God showed me the 360-bible-prophecy calendar deduced from the Bible, although I was aware of the Bible’s alternative method of 120-year cycles.) Anyway, 2035 AD is 17 cycles of 120-years from the 360 calendar of 6 BC. And these cycles of 120 years outline many key events in Biblical history, such as the fall of Israel and Judah, Solomon’s temple, the Exodus, Abraham’s birth in 2166 BC, the Flood, the “120-years” to the Flood, Noah’s birth, and more.
- The alignment of these calendars within the same locations where the eclipse passes is most striking, and perhaps points to a new beginning of some sort during the year from 2034-2035. At any rate, all of these calendars are incorporated into biblical patterns without jostling one another. God has ordained the nations boundaries in both time and space. He calls all nations to return to the One True God, and to believe in Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of sins.
Back to Mecca and Medina, the locations of the two crisscrossed eclipses of 2027 and 2034.
It happens that Mecca is the most holy city in Islam. It is where Muhammad was born. And Medina is the second most holy. It is where Muhammad died! Egypt, Mecca, and Medina are all symbolic of Israel’s enemies. – Each are the counterfeit of Jerusalem, where Jesus was buried and rose again.
(Jubilee cycles would have begun from the Exodus, had Israel been obedient when they left Mt Sinai. It will be shown in an upcoming blog that it is primarily from 1446t that God keeps track of missed Sabbath years. Also see Part Two.)
The “X” marks the spot
The two paths of the moon’s shadow form a perfect Tav, (i.e., an “X”) crossing directly over the Red Sea that divides Egypt and Saudi Arabia. It’s a sign and wonder to remind us of the deliverance from Egypt and the Red Sea crossing.
These two eclipses may well mark the southern border of the Land promised to Abraham: “I’m giving this land to your descendants, from the river of Egypt to the great Euphrates River,” (Gen 15:8). It depends on where along the Nile River God meant. The 2027 eclipse passes along a very long stretch of the Nile, and the 2034 eclipse reaches very near the mouth of the Euphrates. The full “X” formed by the entirety of both eclipses are symmetrical.
(Perhaps this is why Medina is just 10 miles from totality [at 99.75%] — so that Muhammad is buried just within Ismael’s future territory?
It seems Ismael is symbolized by the star called, “The Southern Donkey” [Gen 16:12], which star is also eclipsed by the moon at the start of this eclipse of the sun.
The “X” looks much more spectacular when not flattened onto a map. The following two NASA images of these two eclipses help visualize better.
Why are there 70 jubilees, ‘PLUS TWO’ more years?
The timing of these two eclipses in connection to the 70 jubilees will be detailed later.
But basically: the two years of Isaac’s weaning, when Isaac’s brother, Ishmael, was driven away, and the two years to the cosmic sign concerning Jesus’ birth when at two He fled into Egypt to escape Herod’s wrath (Rev. 12); and the 70 jubilees, plus the two added years, which span until the Mecca eclipse of 2027, each of these point to the same theme — exile.
(In the next blog-article we explain how God calculates missed Sabbath years. This will also elucidate the reason why there exists this extra two years.)
Notice that as there was a cosmic sign at Jesus’ birth and again at His death, likewise in 2027 and 2034 there are signs in the heavens to do with the false prophet Muhammad’s birth and death.
But why would God give signs in the heavens to mark the opposite of Jesus Christ?
Because the book of Revelation is a book of contrasts, (especially read ch. 12).
Examples of Contrasts within the Book of Revelation
- There is a “Lamb” and there is a “beast”, the Lamb who was “slain” is risen, and the beast that was slain rises too from his deadly wound;
- The followers of the Lamb have a number and a name on their foreheads and the followers of the beast do too;
- The beast rules over Babylon, but the Lamb over Jerusalem above;
- Pits are opened that unleash darkness in contrast to the temple in heaven opened that signals coming justice;
- There is the Trinity of God and there is the trinity of evil in the book of Revelation (i.e., the beast, the false prophet, and the dragon);
- The “7 churches” correspond negatively to the “7 hills” that Rome sits on—the mystery of God vs. the mystery of iniquity;
- There is the two true prophets (two witnesses), and there is the false prophet on behalf of the beast;
- There are the counterfeit miracles of the frogs and of the fire from heaven of the false prophet—(as were also in the days of the plagues of Moses and in the days of Elijah), and there are the true miracles of the two witnesses, also patterned after Moses and Elijah;
- There is the ascension of John (“come up here”) and of the Two Witnesses, and there is the ascension of the beast from the pit;
- The 10 wicked kings give the beast their crowns, (17:12-13), (as does the dragon, 13:2) in contrast to the 24 elders who throw their crowns at the feet of the Lamb;
- The “144,000” are called “virgins” in contrast to the “harlot”;
- The harlot is in a desert in contrast to the last chapter of the bible uses language that parallels the garden of Eden;
- The harlot is clothed in “purple and scarlet”, but the saints in “white” linen;
- There is the wine of blood that the harlot is drunk on and there is the wine of the wrath of God;
- There are names of blaspheme upon her, but the fathers name and of the Lamb upon His witnesses;
- The harlot is “seated” (as if to stay) on this earth in contrast to the Lamb and his followers who are standing (as if to go), (Revelation 14:1);
- The harlot is rich, but his followers are persecuted for a time;
- John wonders at the harlot in horror (17:7) but the wicked wonder at the beast with adoration (17:8);
- In the end, the harlot is stripped naked, but the saints are clothed upon with fine linen (17:16, 19:8);
- Thus, there is the harlot of the beast vs. the wife of the Lamb;
- The harlot is called “Babylon,” whereas the bride of Christ is called “New Jerusalem” (21:2);
- The harlot (Babylon) with all her glory is cast down into the sea (hell) (18:21), whereas the New Jerusalem gracefully descends “as a bride adorned for her husband” from heaven to earth in all her glory (21:2), “and there is no more sea” (21:1);
- There is the feast of the birds on the flesh of God’s enemies at Armageddon (19:18) in stark contrast to the feast of the marriage supper of the Lamb (19:7);
- There is the lake of fire in contrast to the glassy sea upon which the saints stand in heaven;
- There is the first resurrection of the righteous in contrast to the second resurrection of the damned (20:6);
- Even historically, the dimensions of Babylon were known in the days of the Bible to be 120 stadia squared in contrast to Jerusalem at 12,000 stadia squared (21:16);
- And so forth.
How 2027 and 2034 (2035) Intersect With the 3+3+1 Pattern of Creation
One of the reasons why I am introducing the following is to make it clear to everyone that there are other possible scenarios for the end of the age then just 2025 AD — lots more! (But 2025 remains pivotal.)
The following are important diagrams in their own right, and will be explained in future blogs apart from anything directly to do with 2035.
The Historicist view of the book of Revelation was predominant up until the past century. Great scholars wrote from this perspective, and while not complete in their understanding, neither were they wrong!
As a background to the following chart, it’s suggested that you read Albert Barns Commentary on Revelation 9 (or at least skim it!) Count 1260 years from the end of the 150 years mentioned in his 19th century commentary, and 1260 before it (back to 539-536 BC, the fall of Babylon and return of Judah from exile, etc). Barns (and most others of that time period) link the 5th and 6th trumpets of Revelation with Islam. (Note the “delay” until the seventh trumpet, Rev 10-11.)
NOTE: Due to the extra half-year at Moses, the book of Genesis places the Creation at 4115t or 4114n. Moses was already 80 at the burning bush (1447t, Exo 7:7; Num 33:39; Exo 12:2), and hence 80.5 at the Exodus (1446n) when God in effect said, ‘From now on, Spring will be the New Year for you’—thus adding half-a-year. (The amazing effects of Acts 7 await a future blog. And see above charts.)
Quote from Part One because it relates to the 2027/2034 Eclipses
(Notice the formation of the southern and northern boundaries promised to Abraham when the below eclipse is overlaid with the 2027/2034 eclipses.)
“Thus, the 1406 BC total solar eclipse is the same location as our 2017 eclipse. To understand the eclipse at the start of the jubilees is to understand the 2017 eclipse at the end, nearly 70 jubilees later. Therefore, ponder the following carefully!
On July 14, 1406 BC, as Israel fought the Amorites, the path of the moon’s narrow shadow ominously crossed key demonic high places in one long curved line. It began near the place Columbus would later sail home after discovering America, passed through Spain, then over the seven hills of Rome, then the Greek gods of Mt. Olympus, Island of Patmos along with the seven churches of the Book of Revelation, Tarsus, then along the southern side of the northern border of Israel (thus visible by warring Israel, Josh 10). This includes Mt. Hermon of Bashan where the watcher-angels rebelled. It then continued along the Euphrates river to Babylon, Ur and Eridu (Tower of Babel), then out the mouth of the Euphrates (the eastern-most border that God promised to Israel), and Susa (of Persia), and then finally ends at Bombay India, the great Hindu metropolis.